4 new entries added after 7/22/08
I have been trying to figure out how to make a good bench for the deck. I found some plans online but they didn't quite fit. After fussing with them a bit a new plan was created. Sadly, there were some flaws in the original plan, which corresponded to some in the new plan. Anyhow, with the help of Jul and Kos, it came out quite nicely. In the end we made a sturdy bench with two planters. I most likely will make the storage instead of planters, but we'll see.
|Oh! I put in an attic fan the other day. It went quite well too, though again with some weird unforeseen issues. Oddly, it was finished up without too much trouble.|