Contents [ on > off ]
*see below for details

4 new entries added after 7/22/08

• 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 3
  • 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 2
  • 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 1
  • 11/14/08 Footprints in the sand
  • All old woodworking projects except the deck fence have been copied (but not removed) from here to Woodwork. Now you'll have two pages to come see for updates on my projects!
    Take a look at the older or newer event
    Returns - 6/10/04

Today was tough. I went over with the Ogles to get the shower and pvc returned. Lowe's was great about getting the items returned. I went ahead and ditched Lowe's and went off to Home depot to take a chance on their better selection. It paid off, we found a shower that has a corner entry, and is in lots of pieces. After talking to the guy that helped me get the shower down from 8 ft up, I found out that if I buy anything over 300 bucks, I can get it for 12 months no interest.

I wandered around and got lots of tile (white stone), grout (delorean gray, which is funny twice), and things like that. Todd and Gwen went off and found the extra things we needed for the electrical stuff. It took a very long time. I think we will have most everything that we will need aside from drywall and greenboard. Not to shabby. Even better since I don't have to pay till next year.

Tomorrow I need to go talk to the bank and see about some alternate options to having the bathroom and closet all finished by the 23rd (new closing date). I have a lot of ideas, I just need to talk to the people who set the rules to find out what's what. This is just feels like too much work for us right now. I think it would be best if we took a breather and healed up as much as possible before the next days work. Time for some dinner and TCBY with Lindy and Jul.