Contents [ on > off ]
Be nice and I might make you something

4 new entries added after 7/22/08

• 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 3
  • 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 2
  • 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 1
  • 11/14/08 Footprints in the sand
  • All old woodworking projects except the deck fence have been copied (but not removed) from here to Woodwork. Now you'll have two pages to come see for updates on my projects!
    Take a look at the older or newer event
    The Angry Inch - 6/9/04

Today I went out early and I sorted through all the PVC to get a combination to use for the drain. It was pretty fun. Like a big puzzle, that you can go to Lowe's to get more pieces.

I ran off to the store to get some more pieces so that I could do the sink and shower P-traps. Todd and Gwen made a few key cuts and I did some more measuring and cutting to make it all ready for the show. You'll see here that it branches off from the old pipe and goes under the floor a ways. Not so exciting I suppose, but I thought it was cool that it worked out so well.

Now with the plumbing out of the way, we went ahead and moved on to framing the shower. It goes a little like this. There was lightning outside, so we moved the shower inside. Guess what's bigger, the shower or the opening to the stairs? That's right.. the shower. And thus I became very frustrated and learned that fiberglass can cause a lot of bleeding.

You will notice there are no pictures of the showertastrophy.. Gwen did make an awesome little setup to keep the shower base level. Todd helped out by getting all the boards for the wall cut to fit. I checked out for other shower options online. Nothing very good on the web pages, so an early morning trip (by the Ogles) will have to determine the options. Keep your fingers crossed!