Contents [ on > off ]
Making a list, building it twice...

4 new entries added after 7/22/08

• 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 3
  • 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 2
  • 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 1
  • 11/14/08 Footprints in the sand
  • All old woodworking projects except the deck fence have been copied (but not removed) from here to Woodwork. Now you'll have two pages to come see for updates on my projects!
    Take a look at the older or newer event
    Sneeky cat - 2/16/05

Liza has been quite a fan of the new house. She has several good places to tuck herself away. Mostly she digs the usual bed type spots. But there are some new ones. The crawlspace upstairs is a personal favorite of hers. I let her in there once. She will now yell at me until I let her in. Really a drag at 6 in the morning when she thinks I have woken up. Once she was actually able to open the latch herself and run right in. She only gets in there now if it's not to hot or cold outside. It isn't very well insulated.

In addition Liza spent a large portion of the first few weeks in a dresser I gave to Jul. It took me a while to get the top drawer unloaded and put in. So he had a few sweaters that were extra fuzzy. Lots of other fun places are good for her to duck into from time to time. The funniest is when she hops into the bottom of a cabinet that holds my DVDs. I have accidently closed her in there at least twice. Good thing it has glass doors!