Contents [ on > off ]
Just something to do between milkshakes

4 new entries added after 7/22/08

• 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 3
  • 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 2
  • 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 1
  • 11/14/08 Footprints in the sand
  • All old woodworking projects except the deck fence have been copied (but not removed) from here to Woodwork. Now you'll have two pages to come see for updates on my projects!
    Take a look at the older or newer event
    Stop the Draft!! - 2/14/05

Addendum:
    In a brilliant effort to make a tighter fit, I racheted the bolts a bit tighter. One of them snapped clean off. After a bit of thought I figured I would give the cutting tool another try. With a cutting wheel from a dremmel, I but a notch into the bolt. With any luck I would be able to pull it out with it out a screw driver. No such luck. Fortunately I had an alternate plan. I pulled out the other screw and switched the bottom two boards. I am not sure if I will really need the other two bolts to hold it on tightly, but if I do, I will be able to just put in two bolts at a lower location.

Now the vent, has been quite drafty lately. Better than without the door at all, but regardless, its still cold coming through there. The vent itself doesn't close all the way, which I don't fully understand, so I made a door, for the um... door. Super fancy. Not a whole lot to explain about it. Just check out the picture to see my door door masterpiece!