Contents [ on > off ]
Home Depot loves me

4 new entries added after 7/22/08

• 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 3
  • 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 2
  • 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 1
  • 11/14/08 Footprints in the sand
  • All old woodworking projects except the deck fence have been copied (but not removed) from here to Woodwork. Now you'll have two pages to come see for updates on my projects!
    Take a look at the older or newer event
    Lite Brite - 2/20/05

When I lived in the dorm, I loved the caveness of it all. My room was basically a place to nap and sleep and watch tv. My roommate and I never allowed the flourescent light on, and were super excited when we found the most wonderful of all bulbs.. the 20 watt!!

Now I have been pumping up the wattage and enjoying the fact that I can see my house. A much less cluttered world than my dorm room. Upstairs I had already added fixtures to the bathroom. To pretty up the joint, I pulled the old school ceramic bare bulb fixtures and put in two lights and a fan. Switches and power and everything. How fancy is that!

Downstairs I put a new light in the kitchen, and put some lamps into the living room. Two were ones I had in my bedroom, but one I picked up at good ol Charlie Brown... uhhh.. I mean good ol' Target. The nice things about the lights is I am now completely addicted to the 'natural light' bulbs that they are selling. They make a huge difference and I am sure keep me horribly happy throughout my days since there is little to no option for me to be in the house during actual daylight.