Contents [ on > off ]
*see below for details

4 new entries added after 7/22/08

• 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 3
  • 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 2
  • 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 1
  • 11/14/08 Footprints in the sand
  • All old woodworking projects except the deck fence have been copied (but not removed) from here to Woodwork. Now you'll have two pages to come see for updates on my projects!
    Take a look at the older or newer event
    Floored - 6/24/05

After a productive day at work. I gave the new lawn its first haircut and cleaned up around the yard some. Greg came by and we finished up spreading all the rock. Taikara came by after that. She contributed as much as her fancy shoes would allow. The two of them helped put the remaining joists together and slap the front piece on.

The excitement continued as I pulled my car around to light up the night and let Greg and I put together a few of the floorboards. Greg gave the floor a good jump test.

Darkness took over though, so we cleaned up. I did my best to back my car up in the layers of gravel and kind of got stuck. Just as I was about to get a push out, I realized my parking break was on. Sigh... Definitely time to call it a night.

Jul and I did some serious work yesterday and today. Leveled and squared up corners. Below is a movie that will change as I add in more pictures each post. The movie will change on all the pages.