Contents [ on > off ]
Or "Fixing that place I live in"

4 new entries added after 7/22/08

• 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 3
  • 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 2
  • 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 1
  • 11/14/08 Footprints in the sand
  • All old woodworking projects except the deck fence have been copied (but not removed) from here to Woodwork. Now you'll have two pages to come see for updates on my projects!
    Take a look at the older or newer event
    ISO Plastic Chicken - 3/27/05

It was really rough for me lately as far as holidays go. I just haven't been all that motivated to do anything. For some reason, I had planned ahead for Easter. Taikara and I went ahead and got eggs and candy. Saturday we put the eggs together and came up with a neat idea for the eggs. There were 12 big ones. We put better candy in those, and as an added treat, each one had instructions for the person that found them. Each one either said that the egg owner had to do something for the rest of us, or the rest of us would do something for the egg owner. I hid the eggs while Taikara ran home to get some jammies. She stayed over so that Jul and Chris wouldn't an unfair hunting advantage.

At first I thought it would be boring to sit there and watch everyone else walk around looking for eggs. But it was actually pretty fun. Jul ended up getting the most little eggs and I think that Taikara got the most of the big eggs.

In the end we split up the large eggs evenly and found out what we won. Taikara scored a car wash. Jul got a backscratch and has to make breakfast for dinner. Chris gets to plan a movie night and we have to help him with a project. I have to make dessert and snacks for everyone. It didn't work out quite like I had planned... but I think it was fun all around.