Contents [ on > off ]
Just something to do between milkshakes

4 new entries added after 7/22/08

• 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 3
  • 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 2
  • 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 1
  • 11/14/08 Footprints in the sand
  • All old woodworking projects except the deck fence have been copied (but not removed) from here to Woodwork. Now you'll have two pages to come see for updates on my projects!
    Take a look at the older or newer event
    Now that's a horse of a different color - 7/17-18/04

Saturday started with the homecoming of my new ride. I don't get to ride until I get the inside sorted out. It was just nice to know that it was there.
    A lot of painting went down on Saturday and Sunday. We made sure to bring over Jul's stereo so that we could listen to more than just a clock radio

I had more help than I ever expected. Jul, Corrie, Chris, Mike, Leslie, Adam, and Lindy (did I miss someone? I am sure I did) all helped. Jul's room, and the bathroom downstairs recieved a new coat.

The upstairs required some serious sanding. I didn't even think about how hard it could be to sand a room of that size. It took about one day to get it all ready. One of the hardest things was cleaning out the plaster that fell into the cracks of the floor. The hardest thing, was keeping the plaster out of your eyes and out of your mouth. This outfit didn't last too long.