Contents [ on > off ]
Making a list, building it twice...

4 new entries added after 7/22/08

• 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 3
  • 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 2
  • 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 1
  • 11/14/08 Footprints in the sand
  • All old woodworking projects except the deck fence have been copied (but not removed) from here to Woodwork. Now you'll have two pages to come see for updates on my projects!
    Take a look at the older or newer event
    Holiday decorations - 12/3,4/05

Well I decorated the house a bit. Taikara and Kos went with me to pick out some new lights and such. I got bag lights for the front walk and picked up some balloons to paper mache and hang on the front tree. That last project didn't really get acted on. But oh well, maybe next year. For now we have lots of balloons in the living room. After we got everything put together, Kos and I put the lights on the fence and found that the bag lights were only enough for half of the sidewalk.

The next day I cranked out a few different things. First of all, the porch's green paint had to go. I covered it over with two coats of primer. It was too cold to think about getting anymore done than that until spring.

Next, Jul and I ran out to get a tree. Not much to choose from, but at least we got a big fat one. They needed the tractor to get it wrapped up. Afterward, the tree sat behind the shed for a week.

That evening Jul and Taikara helped put up the rest of the lights. It was nice to see it all finished up. All in all, I think it's the brightest house on the street.