Contents [ on > off ]
Or "Fixing that place I live in"

4 new entries added after 7/22/08

• 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 3
  • 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 2
  • 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 1
  • 11/14/08 Footprints in the sand
  • All old woodworking projects except the deck fence have been copied (but not removed) from here to Woodwork. Now you'll have two pages to come see for updates on my projects!
    Take a look at the older or newer event
    Processed - 7/3/05

Let me start by saying, I am very unclear as to how this is going to work out. I received an email this morning about a sale at Sears. 10% off everything. There was an outdoor set I have been eyeing. Even though I haven't even tried out the chairs. Risky right?

Anyhow I ordered it and set it up to pick it up at the store. Well, I suppose since I am about to head out of town for the crab pickup, it's up to Jul now. Assuming I can figure out where he is at the moment.

One last thing before I pack for my quick trip. I checked online to see the status of the order. I thought that the description was particularly funny.

Processed: We have received your order and it is currently being processed. Home delivered items that have not been delivered can still be cancelled prior to the delivery attempt. All other items, it's too late to cancel, you will need to return the item.

Just for the record, I have completely cleaned the house. Which by Sears definition means- I have noticed that the house is a mess and am currently in the process of cleaning it. Likewise I have also finished my PhD, and found the cure for cancer.