Contents [ on > off ]
Home Depot loves me

4 new entries added after 7/22/08

• 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 3
  • 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 2
  • 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 1
  • 11/14/08 Footprints in the sand
  • All old woodworking projects except the deck fence have been copied (but not removed) from here to Woodwork. Now you'll have two pages to come see for updates on my projects!
    Take a look at the older or newer event
    Whiter Shade of Pale - 10/28/04

Finally, then bathroom is done. It's not clean, but its done. Painting took a while to finish up. Can't do a whole lot when you need to wait for the coats to dry. I suppose I might do a bit more touch up on the edges. Though I am enjoying the lack of paint fumes when I go to sleep. I am sure that Liza does too.

So what was done? Well Andrew came by and helped me paint the middle room. The window trim and walls got a coat or two. After that I put in some crown molding. It was mostly an effort to cover up my horrible plastering job.

You'll note that the AC is out of the window now, and there are some fancy dancy blinds in there. Maybe some touch up painting aorund the trim. Aside from that it's all set.

The end result looks pretty good to me. To make sure that everything looked nice, I went ahead and painted the hutch thing over the toilet and made sure to get the door stop as well (partly an accident).