Contents [ on > off ]
Rocks, paper, scissors, and a 280lb table saw

4 new entries added after 7/22/08

• 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 3
  • 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 2
  • 11/23/08-12/3/08 Quicksand 1
  • 11/14/08 Footprints in the sand
  • All old woodworking projects except the deck fence have been copied (but not removed) from here to Woodwork. Now you'll have two pages to come see for updates on my projects!
    Take a look at the older or newer event
    Hey have you seen the neighbors? You will now! (part 2) - 6/28/04

Jul and I went back and got the branches back to the pile. We used our patented 'dragging tarp' technique. I really must get Todd a new tarp when I am finished all this. Maybe a pretty one, with flowers. Once we finished up with the first set of sticks, we went on to the rest. Jul's company was much appreciated. Often when I do work by myself I get songs stuck in my head. It's really quite frustrating at times. Jul and I cut and tarped all of rest of the 2nd shrubbery section, a lot of it at 12 foot tall. The last picture is a good shot of Jul getting some refreshments from the local hose.

I tried to take pictures of the brush pile in the back yard before. None gave it justice. So we set the camera on a post at the garden and ran down to get in the shot. Remember that this pile is easily 8 ft deep in places. Either we get some serious bonfires going, or we do some whittling. For now, we felt it was best to go to Mike's and get a tasty burger.