1 c butter
1 c sugar
3 c flour
1) Cream the butter and sugar
2) mix in the flour a little at a time
3) Separate the dough into balls 3 big ones, and 2 smaller ones
4) Set one larger ball aside. Color each remaining ball by kneading a few drops of food coloring in by hand.
green, red - big
blue, yellow, - small
5) Place the dough in small bowls. Cover and refrigerate for about an hour.
6) Set out waxed paper and shape the dough into cookies, using pieces of whatever color you want. Keep the cookies between 1/4 and 1/2 inch thick
7) When each cookie is done place it on a pan. Once you fill up the pan bake for 7-10 minutes at 375